Inhibitor of corrosion and scaling/deposition for the systems of steam generation and closed contours, which are supplied with the softened or partly/fully demineralized water, with an oxygen absorber.
FINEAMIN 06 SCAV – is ready to use alkaline organic liquid.
This mixture of polyamines can simultaneously achieve the following results:
- To protect the entire system (water supply section, steam boiler, steam boiler network of high pressure), without affecting the processes of heat transfer, except that in a positive way.
- The protective layer is not more than a micron thick, it prevents the contact between the metal surface and the corrosive electrolyte, thus eliminating the corrosion formation.
- To support the optimal pH-value in all parts of steam power equipment, for these purposes the ratio of different alkalized volatile components were specifically chosen.
- To eliminate the existing scale and prevent the formation of new, especially in a steam boiler and heat exchange surfaces.
- In order to eliminate the old corrosion and prevent the corrosion of any new type.
FINEAMIN 06 SCAV additionally comprises an organic oxygen absorber, dissolved in water.
Synergistic (enhancing) effect of this component together with the protective film improves the overall efficiency of the protection system.
The dosage may vary depending on the functional purposes of the steam power equipment and water quality from 3 to 10 liters per 1m3, proportionally to the rate of the supplied water.